Daisy De Voe and Nathan Freedman in court for her trial, Los Angeles, 1931
- Daisy De Voe and Nathan Freedman in court for her trial, Los Angeles, 1931
- Date Created
- January 1931
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times articles, "Prosecutor Accuses Daisy De Voe of Prejury on Witness Stand as Theft Case Nears Jury," 21 Jan. 1931: A3 and "Sentencing of Daisy De Voe Postponed at Attorney's Request Until Next Monday." 27 Jan. 1931:A2. A different photograph of Daisy De Voe, with her friend Alfred Mathis, appears in the Los Angeles Times article, ""Mud Slinging" Banned by Judge Doran at Trial of Daisy De Voe." 20 Jan. 1931: A2.
Daisy De Voe, defendant, and Nathan Freedman, her attorney, sit in a court house at a table with papers during her trial in which she was accused of grand theft by actress Clara Bow. She would be found guilty. Others look towards them in the background.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Judicial proceedings--California--Los Angeles
De Voe, Daisy, 1904-1996
Freedman, Nathan O., b. 1891 or 2
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .