Herbert Hoover delivering speech at Morris Dam dedication, Pasadena, 1934
- Herbert Hoover delivering speech at Morris Dam dedication, Pasadena, 1934
- Date Created
- May 26, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Different photographs taken on the same occasion appear with the article, “Huge Dam Dedicated,” Los Angeles Times, 27 May 1934: 10.
A crowd is gathered to hear former president Herbert Hoover deliver a speech at the Morris Dam dedication. Hoover can be seen on the platform in the left side of the photograph.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Hoover, Herbert, 1874-1964
Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Speeches, addresses, etc.--American--California--Los Angeles
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .