Herbert Hoover delivering speech at Morris Dam dedication, Pasadena, 1934
- Herbert Hoover delivering speech at Morris Dam dedication, Pasadena, 1934
- Date Created
- May 26, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A crowd is gathered to hear former president Herbert Hoover deliver a speech at the Morris Dam dedication. Hoover can be seen on the platform in the left side of the photograph.
Different photographs taken on the same occasion appear with the article, “Huge Dam Dedicated,” Los Angeles Times, 27 May 1934: 10.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Speeches, addresses, etc.--American--California--Los Angeles
- Hoover, Herbert, 1874-1964
Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .