Caricature of Consul Pesqueira by Miguel Covarrubias, 1925
- Caricature of Consul Pesqueira by Miguel Covarrubias, 1925
- Date Created
- September 23, 1925
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Mexican Artist Has Comic Vision - Visiting Youth Gifted in Caricature," Los Angeles Times, 24 Sep 1925: A2.
20-year-old Miguel Covarrubias draws delightfully humorous sketches of prize-winning orators. Covarrubias drew most of the sketches at the luncheon at the Chamber of Commerce while the guests were eating. The sketches represent a few of the prominent luncheon guests.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .