Lillian Gifford greets visitors at The Times' model home, Los Angeles, 1935
- Lillian Gifford greets visitors at The Times' model home, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- June 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Participants in Preparation of Model Dwelling," Los Angeles Times, 02 June 1935: D3.
A group of people gather outside of the model home, where Mrs. Gifford stands in the doorway to greet them.
A list of participants in the preparation of the new model home created by The Times including the architects, painters, and the companies that supplied such amenities as the heating and ventilating, plumbing, and hardware.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.