Painting of a nude by Fanny Darling when she was a student at Otis ARt Institute, Los Angeles, circa 1934
- Painting of a nude by Fanny Darling when she was a student at Otis ARt Institute, Los Angeles, circa 1934
- Date Created
- [circa 1934]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- The inscription on the painting probably refers to Fanny Fern Crandall Darling, who was studying at the Otis Art Institute in about 1934.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .