Otis Art Institute student Grace Mallon adjusts mask on fellow student Miriam Hazard before the annual student exhibition, Los Angeles, 1933
- Otis Art Institute student Grace Mallon adjusts mask on fellow student Miriam Hazard before the annual student exhibition, Los Angeles, 1933
- Date Created
- June 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph of Otis Art Institute graduate student Grace Mallon adjusting a mask on fellow student Miriam Hazard. The photograph appears with an article about the annual student art exhibition and end of the year festivities, including a costume ball titled "The Carnival of Abstraction."
Text from newspaper caption: Otis Institute Plans Commencement. Grace Mallon and Miriam Hazard (with Mask)
This photograph appears with the article "Art Students to Exhibit Work: Drawings, Paintings and Sculpture Shown." Los Angeles Times 7 Jun. 1933: A3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .