Drawings of nudes in the Otis Art Institute end-of-year student exhibition, Los Angeles, 1921
- Drawings of nudes in the Otis Art Institute end-of-year student exhibition, Los Angeles, 1921
- Date Created
- June 1921
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph of drawings of nudes in the Otis Art Institute end-of-year student exhibition. One drawing has a date of May 1921. The upper right drawing is signed by the artist Paul Gellman.
There were 2 exhibitions of art by Otis Art Institute students in June 1921, one at the Otis Art Institute and another in the Museum of History in Exposition Park.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.