Mark Quayle Watterson is to go to trial on charges of embezzlement, Independence, 1927
- Mark Quayle Watterson is to go to trial on charges of embezzlement, Independence, 1927
- Date Created
- September 1927
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
W.W. Watterson and M.Q. Watterson are to go to trial on charges of embezzling $500,000 from the Inyo County Bank.
Photograph appears with the article, "Owens Valley Raps Violence," Los Angeles Times, 26 Sep 1927: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .