Governor James Rolph and Mayor Frank Shaw, Los Angeles, ca. 1933
- Governor James Rolph and Mayor Frank Shaw, Los Angeles, ca. 1933
- Date Created
- [between 1933 and 1934]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
- Gov. Rolph, left, and Frank Shaw, right, mayor of Los Angeles. Shaw is holding a large broom upright in his hands.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.