Joseph Scott speaks into a microphone on the field of the Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1930s
- Joseph Scott speaks into a microphone on the field of the Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1930s
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Attorney Joseph Scott, facing towards the bleachers, speaks into a microphone on the field of the Memorial Coliseum. A man and woman can be seen walking along the track in the distance. The visible seating in the background is mostly empty.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .