Motorcycle police officers at La Fiesta de Los Angeles, Los Angeles, 1931
- Motorcycle police officers at La Fiesta de Los Angeles, Los Angeles, 1931
- Date Created
- [circa September 4, 1931]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph is likely related to the article, "Throngs View Gala Pageant," Los Angeles Times, 5 Sep 1931: A1.
This photograph was likely taken on September 4, 1931, during the Parade of Four Flags. 200,000 spectators gathered to watch the Parade on opening day of la Fiesta de Los Angeles. The parade route was along Figueroa St, between Olympic Blvd and Washington Blvd.
A group of police officers ride in the Parade of Four Flags.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .