Locomotive in Transportation Day parade at La Fiesta de Los Angeles parade, Los Angeles, 1931
- Locomotive in Transportation Day parade at La Fiesta de Los Angeles parade, Los Angeles, 1931
- Date Created
- [circa September 5, 1931]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph was likely taken on September 5, 1931, during the Transportation Day parade. Thousands of spectators gathered to watch the Parade on opening weekend of la Fiesta de Los Angeles. The parade route was along Broadway, East First and Main Streets.
A locomotive rides through rows of spectators on either side of the street.
This photograph is likely related to the article, "Thousands Line Streets to See 'Ghosts of Past,'" Los Angeles Times, 6 Sep 1931: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .