Mrs. S. Gross and some of the girls at the Y.W.C.A. playing cage ball, Los Angeles, 1926
- Mrs. S. Gross and some of the girls at the Y.W.C.A. playing cage ball, Los Angeles, 1926
- Date Created
- February 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
About a dozen girls surround Mrs. Gross, who holds the cage ball above her head with the help of some of the other girls reaching up to support it.
Photograph appears with the article, "Thin Ones Get Fat and Fat Ones Thin," Los Angeles Times, 19 Feb 1926: A1.
Cage ball has been successfully introduced at the Young Women's Christian Association.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Young Women's Christian Association
Gross, S., (Mrs.)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Balls (Sporting goods)
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .