A group of cage ball players at the Y.W.C.A., Los Angeles, 1926
- A group of cage ball players at the Y.W.C.A., Los Angeles, 1926
- Date Created
- February 18, 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A group of eleven women surround themselves around the cage ball, some kneeling and the second row standing behind them.
Cage ball has been successfully introduced at the Young Women's Christian Association.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Thin Ones Get Fat and Fat Ones Thin," Los Angeles Times, 19 Feb 1926: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Young Women's Christian Association
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Balls (Sporting goods)
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .