Henry L. Woodruff, likely on trial, California, 1934
- Henry L. Woodruff, likely on trial, California, 1934
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Henry L. Woodruff, former deputy County Treasurer, sits likely in a courtroom during his trials.
Related to the article, "Woodruff Pair Called. West and Brown Appear in Collusion Charges; Latter Enter Guilty Plea to Forgery Count." Los Angeles Times, 19 Jul. 1934: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .