Senator Bronson Cutting is dead from a plane crash at the age of 47, Macon, 1935
- Senator Bronson Cutting is dead from a plane crash at the age of 47, Macon, 1935
- Date Created
- May 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
There are multiple stories relating to the victims of the plane crash in this edition of the paper.
Photograph appears with the article, "Skid Landing Aim of Pilot," Los Angeles Times, 07 May 1935: 1.
Pilot Harvey Bolton was making a precautionary landing when his transport plane Sky Chief crashed into an embankment, killing Senator Cutting and three other individuals.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .