Senator Bronson Cutting is dead from a plane crash at the age of 47, Macon, 1935
- Senator Bronson Cutting is dead from a plane crash at the age of 47, Macon, 1935
- Date Created
- May 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Skid Landing Aim of Pilot," Los Angeles Times, 07 May 1935: 1.
There are multiple stories relating to the victims of the plane crash in this edition of the paper.
Pilot Harvey Bolton was making a precautionary landing when his transport plane Sky Chief crashed into an embankment, killing Senator Cutting and three other individuals.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .