Howard Chandler Christy and his wife Nancy Palmer visit California, Beverly Hills, 1925
- Howard Chandler Christy and his wife Nancy Palmer visit California, Beverly Hills, 1925
- Date Created
- July 27, 1925
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Howard Chandler Christy and his wife are staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Mr. Christy enjoys the California landscape as he talks about art and women's fashion.
Photograph appears with the article, "Bob Artistic, Christy Says," Los Angeles Times, 28 July 1925: A1.
Mr. and Mrs. Christy stand on an outdoor patio. Mr. Christy points at something, holding a pipe in his other hand. His wife looks in the same direction as him, one hand on her hip and the other holding a parasol.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Christy, Howard Chandler, 1873-1952
Christy, Nancy Palmer
- Beverly Hills (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .