Luncheon atop Big Tujunga Dam, Angeles National Forest, 1931
- Luncheon atop Big Tujunga Dam, Angeles National Forest, 1931
- Date Created
- May 27, 1931
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
An unidentified man appears to be making a toast.
A different photograph taken on the same occasion appears with the article, “Dam Luncheon High in Air,” 28 May 1931: 2
Over 200 people were served luncheon on top of the newly completed Big Tujunga Dam. Charles L. Wood was toastmaster.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Dams--California--Los Angeles County
Luncheons--California--Los Angeles County
Big Tujunga Dam (Los Angeles County, Calif.)
- Angeles National Forest (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .