Construction crew at Big Dalton Dam, Glendora (vicinity), between 1928 and 1929
- Construction crew at Big Dalton Dam, Glendora (vicinity), between 1928 and 1929
- Date Created
- [between 1928 and 1929]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Machinery used for construction parked near the Big Dalton Dam site, four miles north of Glendora.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .