Spectators attending the start of the Wrigley Ocean Marathon at Isthmus Cove, Santa Catalina Island, 1927
- Spectators attending the start of the Wrigley Ocean Marathon at Isthmus Cove, Santa Catalina Island, 1927
- Date Created
- January 15, 1927
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- View of a crowd of men wearing suits and hats at Isthmus Cove on the day of the Wrigley Ocean Marathon. At least 3 small buildings among palm trees dot the landscape. A sign on a building on the left reads "Observer." The shore is just out of view on the right.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .