Judge Clarence L. Kincaid administering an oath to Judge Edward R. Brand, Los Angeles, 1930-1930
- Judge Clarence L. Kincaid administering an oath to Judge Edward R. Brand, Los Angeles, 1930-1930
- Date Created
- [between 1930-1939]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Judge Clarence L. Kincaid, holding an open book and raising his right hand, administering an oath to Judge Edward R. Brand, who also holds up his right hand. A coat and hat on a coat rack are in the background on the right.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .