Viscount Julian Byng and his wife Evelyn Byng discuss plans to return to England, Pasadena, 1935
- Viscount Julian Byng and his wife Evelyn Byng discuss plans to return to England, Pasadena, 1935
- Date Created
- March 14, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Byng, Recovered, Plans For Return to England," Los Angeles Times, 14 Mar 1935: 3.
Suffering from bronchitis, chief of Scotland Yard Viscount Byng traveled with his wife to America in order to achieve some relief from England's climate for his bronchial troubles but was only met with consistent rain.
Standing amongst the shade provided by trees, the Viscount and Viscountess wear coats and hats as they stand together.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .