House of Frank Bryson, Beverly Hills, 1934
- House of Frank Bryson, Beverly Hills, 1934
- Date Created
- February 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
View of the house of Frank Bryson located at 621 N. Sierra Dr. in Beverly Hills.
Frank Bryson was acquitted of taking public money from estates of deceased people on February 27, 1934.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .