Prince Bhubal of Siam poses with his sons B. NaRanona and L. NaRanona, Los Angeles, 1928
- Prince Bhubal of Siam poses with his sons B. NaRanona and L. NaRanona, Los Angeles, 1928
- Date Created
- October 1928
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Prince and Progeny Plain," Los Angeles Times, 16 Oct 1928: A3.
Prince and Princess Bhubal along with their two sons have travelled to Los Angeles for a stay of four to five days as a reward to their sons for completing several years of education.
Prince Bhubal rests in an armchair with his hands folded in his lap as his sons stand on either side behind him. They are at the Biltmore Hotel.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Biltmore Hotel (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Phya Pradibadda Bhu-bal, Prince
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.