Charles Borah at an Olympic Club track team event at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1928
- Charles Borah at an Olympic Club track team event at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1928
- Watson, George R., 1892-1977
- Date Created
- March 17, 1928
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
University of Southern California track athlete Charles Borah runs at an Olympic Club track team event, with a man in a suit watching.
Charles Borah was an American athlete, winner of gold medal in 4x100 m relay at the 1928 Summer Olympics in Amsterdam
Reported in the article, "Trojans Picked To Defeat Olympic Club Track Team Here Tomorrow Afternoon," 16 Mar. 1928: B1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .