Los Angeles County sheriff Eugene Biscailuz and Deputy County Counsel S.V.O. Prichard with guns collected as trial evidence, 1933
- Los Angeles County sheriff Eugene Biscailuz and Deputy County Counsel S.V.O. Prichard with guns collected as trial evidence, 1933
- Date Created
- January 26, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Eugene Biscailuz, holding pistol in right hand, and S.V.O. Prichard, supporting muzzle with right hand, holding another small gun in his left hand, both in suits and ties, standing behind table piled with 6 baskets, 5 baskets turned sideways to display and spill out about 100 handguns, each with hanging evidence tag, with about 20 rifles in foreground leaning on table, each with hanging evidence tag, with wall with map and photographs in background, sign at upper right reading EXPLOSIVES.
A similar photograph appears with the article “Great Guns Problem Faced, Disposal Puzzles County Officials.” Los Angeles Times, 27 Jan. 1935: A1
Correct spelling of counsel's name is probably Prichard
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .