Los Angeles County Sheriff Eugene Biscailuz, William Traeger, and Arthur Jewell, 1933
- Los Angeles County Sheriff Eugene Biscailuz, William Traeger, and Arthur Jewell, 1933
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Eugene Biscailuz, William Trager, and Arthur Jewell, all in suits and ties, seated in a row, in room with door, water cooler, and photographs in background. A model ship and a cannister of lighter fluid are on a shelf at left.
Possibly related to the article “Sheriff Issues Staff Changes, Dozen Executives Affected by Personnel Shift, Wright Elevated to Post of Chief Deputy, Croushorn Becomes Captain of Crime Division.” Los Angeles Times, 4 Jan. 1933: A1. The article states: … The chief deputy position was vacated by A. C. Jewell when he was made undersheriff by Biscailuz on being appointed Sheriff to serve the unexpired term of William I. Traeger, elected a Representative in Congress at the last general election. …
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .