Occidental College president Remsen D. Bird, Mrs. Helen Bird, and Occidental board president Robert Freeman, Los Angeles, 1935
- Occidental College president Remsen D. Bird, Mrs. Helen Bird, and Occidental board president Robert Freeman, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- April 12, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to the article "Student Aid Bid Aim of Education. Dr. Remsen D. Bird Leaves for Washington to Confer With Roosevelt on Loans." Los Angeles Times, 13 Apr. 1935.
Remsen D. Bird, in suit and tie, newspaper under left arm, Mrs. Helen Bird, in suit and hat, carrying purse and coat, and Robert Freeman, in suit and tie, looking downward, all standing, outdoors with building in background. This photograph was taken on the day Bird departed for a train trip to Washington, D.C. to meet with President Roosevelt about student Loans [re. image ark no. 21198/zz002dbc7g].
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.