Edna Bancroft and attorneys Vernon L. Ferguson and S.S. Haber, [Los Angeles?], 1934
- Edna Bancroft and attorneys Vernon L. Ferguson and S.S. Haber, [Los Angeles?], 1934
- Date Created
- November, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Edna Bancroft, in hat and dress with ruffled neckline, and Vernon L. Ferguson, in suit and tie, both seated at desk, looking at paper, with S.S. Haber, in suit and tie, standing, between them, with window with blinds in background
A similar photograph appears with the article “Bancroft Charge Asked, First Wife Seeks Misconduct Complaint, but Action Withheld Till Prosecutor Studies Case.” Los Angeles Times, 6 Nov. 1934: A2, with caption: Marital Troubles Continue. Attempting to obtain a misconduct complaint against George Bancroft of the films, Mrs. Edna Bancroft is shown with Dep. Dist.-Atty. Vernon L. Ferguson.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .