Inventor and engineer Guy Ball, 1935
- Inventor and engineer Guy Ball, 1935
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A similar photograph appears with the article “Airliner to Be Lowered by Giant ‘Chute in Test, Col. Turner Discloses His Plans to Drop From 5000-Foot Altitude With Dead Motor.” Los Angeles Times, 9 May 1935, with caption: Safety Venture Disclosed. Guy Ball, parachute expert, and Col. Roscoe Turner examine giant chute being prepared for test in lowering commercial passenger plane weighing 4500 pounds.
Guy Ball, in shirt with rolled sleeves and tie, leaning on table
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .