Actor Basil Rathbone, 1935
- Actor Basil Rathbone, 1935
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Basil Rathbone, in suit and tie, with cigarette, standing at table, holding papers or script, with clock, cigarettes, flowers, and Town and Country magazine on table, window in background
Related to the article “Basil Rathbone Arrives for Film.” Los Angeles Times, 9 Mar. 1935. The article states: "Basil Rathbone … was here last night from New York … With him was Mrs. Rathbone, the former Ouida Bergere …"
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .