Girls riding an ox cart during the Old Spanish Days Fiesta, Santa Barbara, 1930
- Girls riding an ox cart during the Old Spanish Days Fiesta, Santa Barbara, 1930
- Date Created
- August 7, 1930
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Three girls in Spanish style dress ride a 2-wheeled ox cart standing up pulled by 2 oxen. An ox driver in the left holds a thin pole and a man on the right holds a coiled rope.
This photograph was part of the coverage taken for the Los Angeles Times article "Santa Barbara Fiesta Revives Days of Spanish Rule in California," 8/8/1930.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Old Spanish Days Fiesta (Santa Barbara, Calif.)
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Parades & processions--California--Santa Barbara
Ox teams--California--Santa Barbara
Carts & wagons--American--California--Santa Barbara
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .