Ox team pulling a cart in the parade of the Old Spanish Days Fiesta, Santa Barbara, 1930
- Ox team pulling a cart in the parade of the Old Spanish Days Fiesta, Santa Barbara, 1930
- Date Created
- August 7, 1930
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Two oxen pulling a cart with barrels and baskets in the parade of the Old Spanish Days Fiesta in Santa Barbara. The ox driver carries a long pole and is dressed in white garments and a wide-brimmed hat.
This photograph was part of the coverage taken for the Los Angeles Times article "Santa Barbara Fiesta Revives Days of Spanish Rule in California," 8/8/1930.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Parades & processions--California--Santa Barbara
Carts & wagons--American--California--Santa Barbara
Ox teams--California--Santa Barbara
- Old Spanish Days Fiesta (Santa Barbara, Calif.)
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .