Ox team pulling a cart in the parade of the Old Spanish Days Fiesta, Santa Barbara, 1930
- Ox team pulling a cart in the parade of the Old Spanish Days Fiesta, Santa Barbara, 1930
- Date Created
- August 7, 1930
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Two oxen pulling a cart with a canopy carrying passengers in the parade of the Old Spanish Days Fiesta in Santa Barbara. The ox driver carries a long pole and is dressed in white garments and has long, unruly hair.
This photograph was part of the coverage taken for the Los Angeles Times article "Santa Barbara Fiesta Revives Days of Spanish Rule in California," 8/8/1930.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Old Spanish Days Fiesta (Santa Barbara, Calif.)
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Parades & processions--California--Santa Barbara
Ox teams--California--Santa Barbara
Carts & wagons--American--California--Santa Barbara
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .