Little girl in Spanish dress at the Old Spanish Days Fiesta, Santa Barbara, 1932
- Little girl in Spanish dress at the Old Spanish Days Fiesta, Santa Barbara, 1932
- Date Created
- August 18, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph was part of the coverage taken for the Los Angeles Times article "Historic Pageant Opens Santa Barbara Fiesta," 8/19/1932.
Portrait of a little girl in a dress with a tiered-ruffle skirt with dark lace on the edges of the riffles and a dark lace shawl at the Old Spanish Days Fiesta in Santa Barbara
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .