Ox team pulling a cart for the Old Spanish Days Fiesta, Santa Barbara, 1932
- Ox team pulling a cart for the Old Spanish Days Fiesta, Santa Barbara, 1932
- Date Created
- August 18, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
View of an ox team of 2 pulling a cart loaded with a large barrel covered in picturesque vines for the Old Spanish Days Fiesta in Santa Barbara. The ox driver carries a long pole and is dressed in white garments and a wide-brimmed hat.
This photograph was part of the coverage taken for the Los Angeles Times article "Historic Pageant Opens Santa Barbara Fiesta," 8/19/1932.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Old Spanish Days Fiesta (Santa Barbara, Calif.)
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Ox teams--California--Santa Barbara
Carts & wagons--American--California--Santa Barbara
Parades & processions--California--Santa Barbara
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .