Gold mining area, San Gabriel Canyon, 1932
- Gold mining area, San Gabriel Canyon, 1932
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to the article “Gold Gleaners Ply Trade in San Gabriel Canyon, Cream Skimmed in Early Days, but Ancient Diggings Still Yield Pittance to Patient Toil.” Los Angeles Times, 25 Sept. 1932: A1.
Mountains and cliffs, with pipes running down cliffs at right, cars and campsite visible at lower right
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .