James A. Wilson at the dedication ceremony of the Santa Barbara County Courthouse, Santa Barbara, 1929
- James A. Wilson at the dedication ceremony of the Santa Barbara County Courthouse, Santa Barbara, 1929
- Mooser, William, Jr., 1893-1969
- Date Created
- August 14, 1929
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The Santa Barbara County Courthouse is located at 1100 Anacapa Street, in Santa Barbara. The Spanish Colonial Revival style building was designed by William Mooser, Jr. and completed in 1929.
James A. Wilson (right), member of the Native Sons of the Golden West, presenting an U. S. flag to another man at the dedication ceremony for the Santa Barbara Courthouse. Ceremony participants are seated on folding chairs and the courthouse entrance is behind them.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Building dedications--California--Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara County Courthouse (Santa Barbara, Calif.)
Native Sons of the Golden West
Wilson, James A.
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.