Central Building, Santa Barbara, [1929?]
- Central Building, Santa Barbara, [1929?]
- Wilson, Francis W., 1870-1947
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Possibly related to the article “Coast City Building in New Hands, Santa Barbara Office Structure May Be Turned Into Hotel.” Los Angeles Times, 17 Mar. 1929. Sale of the controlling interest of the stock in the company which owns and operates the Central Building, six-story office structure at State and De La Guerra streets was announced last week. ...
Street view of Central Building, 6-story building with decorated roofline, with intersection, cars, and pedestrians in foreground. Business signs include: [Wool?]worth Co. 5 – 10- 15 Cent Store, Bank of America, Bitterly Co. Jewelry, Drugs, The Rexall Store. Location is the southwest corner of State Street and De La Guerra Street.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .