Sunbathers at a cliff-side beach, San Diego vicinity, 1920-1930
- Sunbathers at a cliff-side beach, San Diego vicinity, 1920-1930
- Date Created
- [between 1920-1930]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- View of sunbathers on tide pool rocks with shoreline swimmers and cliff-side beach houses in the background at a San Diego area beach.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .