National Orange Show exhibit at the Southern California Fair, Riverside, 1929
- National Orange Show exhibit at the Southern California Fair, Riverside, 1929
- Date Created
- September 24, 1929
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- National Orange Show exhibit at the Southern California Fair consisting of classicizing caryatid statues beneath a floral dome, with a sign reading "National Orange Show" around the ring base, supported by 4 columns. The base is formed by oranges and flowers. A sign at the base reads: "20th National Orange Show, San Bernardino, February 13th to 23rd 1930, California's Greatest Midwinter Event." Another sign at the base reads: "This is a complimentary Exhibit not entered in competition." The exhibit is in a tent with a slope of orange-filled crates in the background.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .