Crowd in front of the Firestone Fountain at the California Pacific International Exposition in Balboa Park, San Diego, 1935-1936
- Crowd in front of the Firestone Fountain at the California Pacific International Exposition in Balboa Park, San Diego, 1935-1936
- Owens, Charles H.
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
View of a crowd in front of the Firestone Fountain at the California Pacific International Exposition, with many of the men wearing straw hats with dark hat bands.
Charles Hamilton Owens (1881-1958) was an illustrator and landscape painter, and Los Angeles Times staff artist [identified as the photographer in image ark no. 21198/zz002d9x88].
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Exhibitions--California--San Diego
- California Pacific International Exposition (1935-1936 : San Diego, Calif.)
- San Diego (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .