Senora Louisa Arenas de Stanchfield presiding over the dedication of Pioneers Monument in Ganesha Park, Pomona, 1934
- Senora Louisa Arenas de Stanchfield presiding over the dedication of Pioneers Monument in Ganesha Park, Pomona, 1934
- Date Created
- October 13, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Senora Louisa Arenas de Stanchfield, surviving daughter of Luis Arenas, presiding over the dedication of Pioneers Monument in Ganesha Park. The monument is in the form of a relief plaque in an elevated concrete frame, with a semicircular retaining wall made of river stones against a wooded hill behind it. Luis Arenas, Ignacio Palomares and Ricardo Vejar were the Spanish grantees of ranch on which Pomona is built.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .