Beach houses threatened by tide, Newport Beach, 1934
- Beach houses threatened by tide, Newport Beach, 1934
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
About 11 houses on stilts at ocean's edge
Related to the article “Tides Bring New Peril, Pilings Smashed From Pier, Property Damage Increases as Oceanic Disturbance Pounds Beach Front, Film People Aid Residents in Erecting Barricades Against Rising Seas.” Los Angeles Times, 7 Sept. 1934.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .