Exposition Park Armory, side entrance, Los Angeles, [1914?]
- Exposition Park Armory, side entrance, Los Angeles, [1914?]
- Woollett, John W., b. 1876 or 7
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The Exposition Park Armory Armory (also known as the 160th Regiment State Armory)was designed in 1912 by architect John W. Woollett. It opened in 1914. A later name is the Wallis Annenberg Building for Science Learning and Innovation at the California Science Center.
Exposition Park Armory, side entrance, under construction, with truck at left, 5 men at work, ladders and sawhorses, with dirt area in foreground
Possibly related to the article “Military. New Armory Opening Brilliant Function.” Los Angeles Times, 30 July 1914.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Wallis Annenberg Building (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .