Betty Peters posing as Sir Henry Raeburn's painting Boy and Rabbit, Pageant of the Masters, Festival of Arts, Laguna Beach, 1934
- Betty Peters posing as Sir Henry Raeburn's painting Boy and Rabbit, Pageant of the Masters, Festival of Arts, Laguna Beach, 1934
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears with the article “Living Pictures of Masterpieces Festival Feature, Paintings Prove Magnet at Laguna Arts Festival,” Los Angeles Times, 30 Aug. 1934.
Betty Peters posing as Sir Henry Raeburn's painting Boy and rabbit, in ruffled shirt and beret, holding rabbit, photographed within dark frame
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .