Patio of house overlooking Roosevelt Highway, damaged (or under construction), [Malibu?], 1929-1939
- Patio of house overlooking Roosevelt Highway, damaged (or under construction), [Malibu?], 1929-1939
- Date Created
- [between 1929-1939]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Patio overlooking Roosevelt Highway, with man in coat standing at corner looking down, with cliff, highway, and ocean at left, hills and cloudy sky in background. The edge of the patio pavement is rough as though it broke off in a landslide down the cliff.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .