House overlooking Roosevelt Highway, damaged (or under construction), [Malibu?], circa 1929-1939
- House overlooking Roosevelt Highway, damaged (or under construction), [Malibu?], circa 1929-1939
- Date Created
- [between 1929-1939]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- 2-story house with Spanish tile roof, with boards, chains, and pulleys on patio and against side of house, with overhanging trees, with hills and ocean in left background. In another image of this house the edge of the patio pavement on the cliff side is ragged as though lost in a landslide (uclamss_1429_0435).
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .