California Highway Patrol inspection, Rosemead, 1935
- California Highway Patrol inspection, Rosemead, 1935
- Date Created
- April 19, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to the article “Judges Take Lesson on Cutting Traffic Deaths, State Patrol ‘On Parade,’ Visiting Officials Learn How Rosemead Area’s Officers Have Reduced Fatalities,” Los Angeles Times, 20 Apr. 1935
13 California Highway Patrol officers, in uniform, standing in line for inspection with their motorcycles, with brick building marked California Highway Patrol, trees and cars in background. Officer at far right is probably Wayne A. Farrington.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .