Top of the inlet-outlet tower at the Bouquet Canyon Reservoir, 1934
- Top of the inlet-outlet tower at the Bouquet Canyon Reservoir, 1934
- Date Created
- March 28, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- View of the top of the concrete inlet-outlet tower, 130 feet high, at the Bouquet Canyon Reservoir. Scaffolding is visible at the top of the tower.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .